AND THE WINNER IS...
April 16 update: On Facebook we received several comments with your favorite thing to do with your dog for free. After listing the top 10 comments, we let you vote on your favorites. 342 of you voted on your favorite choices. With the voting now ended, we wanted to announce this week's winning comment.
- Lauren Stephens with 98 votes (Option 2). Congratulations Jaimie. We will be sending her $100 via PayPal.
- Amy Newman with 90 votes (Option 6)
- Brittany Francart with 86 votes (Option 1)
Comment on this post on Facebook with the best things to do with your dog for free (you can leave up to three).
We will list the top 10 comments with the most likes this Friday (April 13th) and allow you to vote on them over the weekend. Check back later to vote on your favorite!
These $100 giveaways are payable by check, PayPal, or Venmo to the winner.
OUR Top 10 FAVORITES (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER): VOTE BELOW
Initially we were going to do 5 entries but we got so many good ones that we just had to do 10. Hope you enjoy these as much as we did!
Paddle boarding and swimming!
Option 2: We love to (1) play hide and seek in the house, (2) take windows-down rides around town in the spring, and (3) play in the occasional snow during the winter!
Going for rides in the car!
Falling asleep with his best friend...
1) Contemplate the movement of squirrels
2) Contemplate how chicken is a perfect dinner food
3) Chase squirrels and eat chicken...
Have a chat!
Amy Brunette Newman
Swim in the puppy pool
Danielle Martin Voss
1)Puppy play date with the neighbors dogs.
2) tag with the kids followed by time in the pool
3) play get the treats out of the various Kong toys
Go to the beach!
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE COMMENTS!
Voting is currently closed. See beginning of page for the winner. Thank you for participating!