Pay for your puppy in low monthly payments
Things to keep in mind:
- We encourage you to apply before being matched to your puppy so that you can become “Pre-Approved.” This will make the financing option a much quicker process once you’re matched to your puppy.
- If you decide financing is the best option for you, we require that you apply, select a loan term option, and sign the contract within 24 hours of being matched to your puppy by our Matching Team.
- Because of the range of pricing in our puppies, LendingUSA does recommend borrowers request an amount of loan higher than what they may actually need. It is easier to work with LendingUSA to secure a lower amount versus a higher amount than initially requested.
- LendingUSA does not guarantee a borrower would be approved for a higher amount than what they are initially approved to borrow.
- LendingUSA only allows a client to finance the balance of their puppy, training, and delivery. This means they do not allow financing for other services such as boarding, etc.
- Loans are not available in all states.
- We are unable to approve applications from individuals who reside in the following states: Connecticut, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Puerto Rico, Vermont, West Virginia
- To check the rates you qualify for, LendingUSA does a soft credit pull that will not impact your credit score. However, if you choose to continue your application, your full credit report will be requested from one or more consumer reporting agencies.
- LendingUSA provides fixed rates and low monthly payments.
- LendingUSA has no interest on principal if paid in full within their promotional period.
Checking your rate will not impact your credit score.