Labradoodles are a mix of a Poodle with a Labrador Retriever. Labradoodles and mini Labradoodles have the brains, the temperaments, and the loyalty to become excellent service dogs. Both Labrador Retrievers and Poodles are highly intelligent dogs, helping Labradoodles excel in smarts, train-ability, and a general desire to always please their owner. If you desire a family-friendly, kid loving, medium energy dog that is comfortable inside or outside, that loves the water and the land, you should definitely consider a Labradoodle or mini Labradoodle.
Advantages of LABRADOODLES
- Healthier due to hybrid genes
- Highly Intelligent
- Playful and very loving with children and other dogs
- Adapts to environment well
The f1b Advantage
Anyone wanting a non-shedding Labradoodle should buy a F1b Labradoodle. Here’s a basic explanation of the F-factor.
- If you breed a pure Labrador Retriever with a Standard Poodle, it results in a F1 Labradoodle (50% poodle - 50% Labrador Retriever).
- If you take that F1 Labradoodle and breed that back to a Standard Poodle, you get the F1b Labradoodle (75% poodle - 25% Labrador Retriever).
The result of an F1b Labradoodle is a very high probability of a non-shedding coat since the poodle coat is dominant.
Labradoodle and mini Labradoodle puppy colors include chocolate, merle, red, apricot, cream, and black.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT LABRADOODLES?
GET MORE DETAILS AT OUR SISTER SITE HERE
Apply today for a chance to be selected for a future puppy from Crockett Doodles!