This week’s contest is to write the best caption for the picture above of one of our cute cavapoo puppies! You can add up to 5 entries, on our facebook post.
At the end of the week, we will pick our favorite captions and list them here for you to vote. Check back later to see the best captions and vote for your favorites!
These $100 giveaways are payable by check, PayPal, or Venmo to the winner.
To learn more about our $100 giveaways, click here.
August 15th update: We received several cute caption ideas for this cavapoo puppy. After selecting the top 10 suggestions, we let you vote on your favorites. Several of you voted on your favorite choices. With the voting now ended, we wanted to announce this week’s winner:
Congratulations to Jenna Howland Maffeo (Option 2)!
We will be sending her $100 via PayPal.
Be sure to like/follow our Crockett Doodles Facebook page to be informed of each contest.
Our Top 10 Favorites (in No Particular Order)
- Annmarie Mones— Wow! I see them, I see them! My new family and they have kids!
- Jenna Howland Maffeo— You want me to go potty here? …Now? Haha, that is silly!
- Jenna Doiron— Me: What’s more amazing than a talking dog? Owner: what? Me: A spelling bee. Owner: … Me:
- Kelly Vitiello— HAHA! I thought I heard her say I was half Poo! POO….LOL
- Precy Aquino-Larkins— The face you make when dinner’s ready
- Danielle Wright— What?! Siestas aren’t allowed??
- Nancy Foster— Ha ha you want me to do what?
- Jen Owens— Hey!!! Where’s my treat? I sat down like you ask!
- Karen Johnson— “Hooray! Hooray! I’m meeting my forever family today!”
- Rachel Holifield Sanders— “I can’t wait for school to start, these kids are wearing me out”.
Vote for Your Favorite Captions!
Voting is now closed. See beginning of page for the winner. Thank you for participating!