Crockett Doodles Pricing
Our average price range for adopting a Doodle puppy is $1,400-$3,500
Some Doodle puppies are less expensive (like black Aussiedoodles).
Some Doodle puppies are more expensive (like tri-color Bernedoodles).
Mini Doodles are usually a little bit pricier than standards, since minis usually have smaller litters.
*Crockett Doodles reserves the right to adjust pricing for individual litters or individual pups.
6% sales tax applies to all puppies picked up in the state of South Carolina. The sales tax does not apply to puppies picked up or hand-delivered by our puppy nanny outside the state of SC.
Health Care Charge for All Crockett Doodles
Detailed Pricing by Doodle Breed
Click on the teal-colored BREED NAME below to see pricing for that breed:
*Several of our medium, large, and extra large Doodle breeds have the option of miniature sizing. For example we offer mini Goldendoodles, mini Labradoodles, mini Aussiedoodles, mini Bernedoodles, mini Sheepadoodles, mini Irishdoodles, mini Saint Berdoodles, and mini Newfiedoodles. See the respective websites for further clarification of the sizing of minis. For example, a mini Saint Berdoodle (30-45 pounds full grown) is considerably bigger than a mini Aussiedoodle (8-15 pounds full grown).
Discounts for all Crockett Doodles
- Traditional Discounts: $100 Doodle puppy discount for military, veterans, police, firefighters, EMTs, pastors, pre-K through 12th grade teachers, and home school parents. (Only one traditional discount per puppy.)
- Referral Discount: $100 Doodle puppy discount for anyone who was referred by another family who adopted a puppy from us.
- Second Puppy: $400 discount on a second puppy. This discount cannot be combined with any other discount including promo discounts.
- The maximum amount of combined awarded discounts (including any of our discounts) is $400 per puppy.
- We reserve the right to adjust pricing for many different factors.
- All discounts must be requested and processed BEFORE the Puppy Adoption is completed on Adoption Day.
We’re one of the only breeders (of any dog breed) who offers a deposit that is refundable (refundable up to 2 years from your deposit date minus a 9% processing fee). We want you to get a dog that is the best fit for your family, and we recognize that may well be through a Humane Society or another breeder. We understand that your plans may change after you’ve placed a deposit. So we’re happy to refund a deposit at any time for any reason up to 2 years after your deposit date.
Our desire is for you to truly be committed as the Forever Home for the puppy you have chosen to adopt. Because of the amount of time our Team invests in matching you with your puppy and then scheduling your Adoption Day experience and/or delivery, there is a Back-out Fee if you are matched to your puppy, but circumstances prevent you from following through with your adoption.
$100 – Before 72 hours before Adoption Day
$200 – Within 72-24 hours before Adoption Day
$300 – Anytime during the 24 hours before Adoption Day
**We will use the date/time of your email notification of your decision to back out to determine the amount of the Back-out Fee. If you back out, you may of course stay on our wait list and wait for another available puppy but will now have an adjusted deposit on record towards your puppy.